Saturday, December 20, 2008

caroling from last weekend

Forgot to blog about Emma's troop caroling at the nursing home/rehab hospital in town. They do it every year. My parents' neighbor's sister is a resident there and we always hear through the grapevine what a hit the girls were. The residents look forward to it every year. This year Em's troop did a little Nutcracker skit before the singing. It was cute. Maybe a tad long... The crowd was friendly though.

Um, yeah, we grow 'em tall. Don't count the 3 little brownies in the front though. They're from our sister troop. And all 3 cuties are in Jack's 1st grade class. I didn't get a good one of the whole group. I thought it would be wrong to push the wheelchair out of the way that was blocking my shot...

Em and her friend C. in the snack room afterwards. You can hardly even tell they are annoyed with me for keeping them from the cookies and punch with all my picture taking :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Cook said...

Nice! Hey Emma's sash is filling up, huh? What was the rainbow for? She will love those friend pictures when she gets older, they are my favorites now, personally looking back.